The Evil Lord (or Raid Boss) is a special enemy that appears 4 times a day on a fixed schedule. All players can attack it before it disappears to obtain rewards. Attacking the Evil Lord costs silver and the cost increases according to the number of times you attack it. There is also a cooldown period of 30 seconds between attacks.
Watch out! The Evil Lord will enter Extreme Madness mode if the battle lasts more than 50 turns!
Participating in Raids is also a requirement to clear some achievements and get some titles.
|Current Season Raid Bosses|
|UTC -10 (HST)||05:00||09:00||04:00||09:00|
|UTC -8 (PST)||07:00||11:00||18:00||23:00|
|UTC -7 (MST)||08:00||12:00||19:00||00:00|
|UTC -6 (CST)||09:00||13:00||20:00||01:00|
|UTC -5 (EST)||10:00||14:00||21:00||02:00|
|UTC -4 (EDT)||11:00||15:00||22:00||03:00|
|UTC -3 (BRT)||12:00||16:00||23:00||04:00|
|UTC -2 (BRST)||13:00||17:00||24:00||05:00|
|UTC +1 (CET)||16:00||20:00||03:00||08:00|
|UTC +2 (CEST)||17:00||21:00||04:00||09:00|
|UTC +9 (DMT)||00:00||04:00||11:00||16:00|
Devil Maker: Tokyo uses Devil Maker Time (DMT), which is UTC +9 or Japan/Korea Standard Time (JST/KST).
Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) was replaced with Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) in 1972.
Difference being GMT started 00:00 at noon, UTC starts 00:00 at midnight.
Players can get various rewards from raids depending on the damage their Participation, Raid Ranking and Season Ranking.
|Total Damage||Reward (Evil Lord)||Reward (Great Evil Lord)|
|200,000 or higher|
|300,000 or higher|
|400,000 or higher|
|500,000 or higher|
|600,000 or higher|
|700,000 or higher|
|1,000,000 or higher|
|1,450,000 or higher||
|2,050,000 or higher|
|3,400,000 or higher||
|5,000,000 or higher|
|7,500,000 or higher|
|30,000,000 or higher||
|50,000,000 or higher||
|100,000,000 or higher||
|Rank||Reward (Evil Lord)||Reward (Great Evil Lord)|
|1 - 10||
|11 - 50||
|51 - 100||
|101 - 250||
|501 - 1000|
|1001 - 2500||
|2501 - 5000|
|0 - 0.1%||Rank 6 Great Evil Lord Card x3 + 3,000 Gold|
|0.2 - 0.3%||Rank 6 Great Evil Lord Card x3 + 2,000 Gold|
|0.4 - 0.5%||Rank 6 Great Evil Lord Card x3 + 1,500 Gold|
|0.6 - 1%||Rank 6 Great Evil Lord Card x3 + 1,000 Gold|
|1.1 - 3%||Rank 6 Great Evil Lord Card x2 + 1,000 Gold|
|3.1 - 10%||Rank 6 Great Evil Lord Card x1 + 700 Gold|
|10.1 - 14%||Rank 6 Evil Lord Card x3 + 300 Gold|
|14.1 - 20%||Rank 6 Evil Lord Card x2 + 200 Gold|
|20.1 - 30%||Rank 6 Evil Lord Card x1 + 150 Gold|
|30.1 - 46%||Summon Ticket x1|
|46.1 - 66%||Light Potion x1|
|66.1 - 85%||Rank 5 Special EXP Card x2|
|85.1 - 100%||Rank 5 Special EXP Card x1|
World Boss: Great Evil Lord
The Evil Lord is made of 2 parts: top and bottom. It will be weakened as each part is destroyed by satisfying a Destruction Condition.
Regardless of which condition is met first, the top part will always be destroyed before the bottom part.
- For example, Evil Lord Behemoth will turn into Great Evil Lord Destroyer Behemoth once both parts are destroyed and Evil Lord is defeated before time runs out.
- Accumulated HIT number of all participants reaches a specific value.
- When World Boss' health reaches 80%, 60%, 40% or 20% there is a chance to meet the Destruction Condition.
After a battle with an Evil Lord, Pieces can be obtained randomly. The chance of obtaining a Piece will increase based on participation rewards.
- Your Piece Collection can be viewed on the Raid screen.
- There are 9 types of Pieces that can be obtained.
- Some Pieces must be collected multiple times.
- The Collection is complete when the corresponding number of Pieces is collected.
- You can obtain the season’s Evil Lord Unique Card by completing your Collection.
- For example, Season 1’s Collection Completion reward is the World Boss, Evil Lord Behemoth.
- The reward for a Complete Collection can be obtained only once per season.
- Piece Collections will be reset at the end of the season.