"This is a strange place full of darkness. Some people claim they witness devils imprisoned inside a gigantic bead. The story attracted contractors, but access to this area is prohibited nowadays."
"You can obtain powerful Devils and resources required for evolution"
The Chaos Sphere is an end-game dungeon where you can fight and obtain Rank 4, 5, 6 and 7* Unique Boss cards. There is a different boss for each attribute. These bosses also have the chance to drop an Ingredient card of their matching attribute and rank. When exploring, there is a special "Attribute Force" card, which affects two different attributes.
- Celestial dungeon: Recovers 30% HP to surviving Celestial cards and decreases 20% HP of Underworld.
- Underworld dungeon: Recovers 30% HP to surviving Underworld cards and decreases 20% HP of Otherworldly.
- Otherworldly dungeon: Recovers 30% HP to surviving Otherworldly cards and decreases 20% HP of Celestial.
Attribute is also important when fighting a boss, since it takes more damage from a certain attribute:
Celestial > Underworld > Otherworldly > Celestial
Because of these factors, it is advised to explore Chaos Sphere with a specific, matching party. Each of the 3 attributes (Celestial, Underworld, and Otherworldly) has 4 levels of difficulty (Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced and Master). You can enter the dungeon through the Explore menu.
Chaos Sphere Bosses
|Bel Marduk||Joan of Arc||Dian Cecht|
Moloch and Apollo
- When you obtain Ahura Mazda , Abaddon and Baal you will receive the card Moloch from card album reward, best known for possessing the Unique Skill Trinity.
- When you obtain Orpheus , Eurydice and Calliope you will receive the card Apollo from card album reward, best known for possessing the Unique Skill Grand Cross and the Equipment Deathbringer.